Performance reviews are an analysis of an employee’s work performance for a fixed point of time. This determines the degree to which position objectives and expectations have been met and if there is anything the employee needs to improve on. The types of employee reviews depend on the length of employment, starting from the three-month review to an annual review.
- Your Guide to Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Tracking Your Human Capital with HR Solutions Will Blow Your Mind
- How to Keep Your Company Data Organized with HRIS Software [Infographic]
- Employees on Top: How Companies Are Focusing on Their Employees
- Get Some Rest: Disability Coverage for Quicker Recovery