Human resources is the department of a business that handles the hiring, administration, and training of the employees. Human resources management also administers and tracks company data and growth. The main duties of human resources are to recruit and hire new employees, orientation and training for all employees, administer benefit enrollment, and employee retention.
- Your Guide to Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Tracking Your Human Capital with HR Solutions Will Blow Your Mind
- How to Keep Your Company Data Organized with HRIS Software [Infographic]
- Employees on Top: How Companies Are Focusing on Their Employees
- Get Some Rest: Disability Coverage for Quicker Recovery