Universal Life Insurance
Life insurance is not for you. It’s for the people who depend on you.
What if something unexpected happened to you? Would your family have the funds they need to:
- Pay final expenses, such as funeral costs and medical bills?
- Pay off debt, such as credit cards and car loans?
- Pay off the mortgage so they can remain in the family home?
- Replace your lost income they depend on for everyday living expenses?
- Provide your children the education you planned for?
With Universal Life insurance from Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, you have the flexibility you need to help protect your family’s way of life. Universal life insurance helps provide long-term life insurance protection for all of life’s stages.
View Sample Pricing Here
Features of Universal Life Insurance
- The policy provides a benefit for the beneficiary that is typically free from income tax.
- It offers flexibility to increase or decrease your premiums or death benefit as your needs or goals change.
- You can keep coverage if you change jobs or retire.
- The policy provides cash value that builds on a tax-deferred basis with a credited interest rate guaranteed to never go below 4 percent.
- The policy’s accelerated death benefit can provide a percentage of the death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Spouse and dependent children coverage options are available.
Whatever stage of life you’re in, a flexible life insurance plan can help secure your family’s financial future.
Talk with your Building Blocks for Business Benefits Advisor to learn more.
©2016 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, Columbia, SC | Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
Coverage is subject to policy exclusions and limitations that may affect benefits payable. Products may vary by state and may not be available in all states. For cost and complete details, see your Building Blocks Benefits Advisor.