Term Life Insurance
Life insurance protection when you need it most
Life insurance needs change as life circumstances change. You may need different coverage if you’re:
- Getting married
- Buying a home
- Having a child
- Taking on additional debt
Term Life insurance from Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company provides protection for a specified period of time, typically offering the greatest amount of coverage for the lowest initial premium. This fact makes term life insurance a good choice for supplementing cash value coverage during life stages where obligations are higher, such as while children are young. It’s also a good option for families on a tight budget – especially since you can convert it to a permanent cash value plan later.
Benefits of Term Life Insurance
- It provides a benefit for the beneficiary that is typically free from income tax.
- The policy’s Accelerated Death Benefit can pay a percentage of the death benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- You can take it with you if you change jobs or retire.
- You can convert it to a Colonial Life cash value life insurance plan, with no proof of good health, to age 75.
- Spouse and dependent children coverage is available.
Why take chances with your family’s financial security?
Talk with your Building Blocks for Business Benefits Advisor to learn more about critical illness insurance and how it can help protect what you’ve worked so hard to build.
©2016 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, Columbia, SC | Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
Coverage is subject to policy exclusions and limitations that may affect benefits payable. Products may vary by state and may not be available in all states. For cost and complete details, see your Building Blocks Benefits Advisor.