Hospital Indemnity Insurance (Medical Bridge)
You may have health insurance, but are you really covered?
Health insurance may cover:
- Hospital fees
- Outpatient surgery
- Doctor/ER visits
It may not cover:
Hospital Indemnity insurance from Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company can help you with unexpected health care expenses that your medical insurance may not cover. It pays an indemnity benefit for each covered hospital confinement. Plans also include a wellness testing benefit, which helps reimburse you for a portion of the tests you would normally have each year.
Features of Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Benefits are paid directly to you, unless you specify otherwise.
- Benefits are paid regardless of any insurance you may have with other companies.
- You can take your coverage with you if you change jobs or leave your employer.
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable as long as premiums are paid when they are due.
- Coverage is available for you, your spouse and your dependent children.
Talk with your Building Blocks for Business Benefits Advisor to learn more about hospital confinement insurance and how it can help protect what you’ve worked so hard to build.
©2016 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, Columbia, SC | Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
Coverage is subject to policy exclusions and limitations that may affect benefits payable. Products may vary by state and may not be available in all states. For cost and complete details, see your Building Blocks Benefits Advisor.